Friday, September 3, 2010

5 Days Late Makes One Hopeful...(that would be too easy)

I was supposed to start my period on Thursday of last week, however, my CRAZY body decided to tug at my heart strings and get my hopes up. Over the entire weekend, I kept thinking (and hoping) that I was pregnant. I continued to tell myself that it was probably NOT going to be that easy and to just expect a false negative test. I've had my hopes up really super-duper high before and been seriously disappointed in the past. So this time, I kept telling myself that it couldn't be. Well, let's just say that my mind was right...of course. I took a pregnancy test on Sunday (my birthday) and it was negative. I then called the doctor to get advice on what to do next and the nurse said to take another test in a week. Well...no need for that because I started my wonderful monthly cycle on Tuesday...yes, 5 (count 'em) 5 days late! I'm NEVER that late. I think my body hates my ever living guts.

So, I've been online and talking to some friends and I was refered to a book called Taking Charge Of Your Fertility. I'm headed over to Half Price Books after work today to pick one up. We'll see how good I am at "Taking Charge Of (My) Fertility"..

No comments:

Post a Comment